The International Quarter
4 million sq ft of Grade A office accommodation, 275,000 sq ft of hotel space, 350 new residential units and associated community facilities within a 22 acre (c.9 hectare) site of which circa three acres (1.2 hectares) will be civic and open space.
World Class Office Accommodation
The International Quarter (TIQ) lies at the heart of Stratford City – a new metropolitan centre for London.
The International Quarter will provide a diverse and flexible range of large, open, Grade A office space that will feature fully customisable floor plates ranging from 15,000 to in excess of 40,000 square feet, allowing tenants the design flexibility to create a bespoke, sustainable, cutting-edge working environment within London’s most exciting new place.
The International Quarter will provide:
• Unrivalled connectivity and transport for employees, business partners and customers
• 4 million square feet of bespoke commercial office providing flexible, efficient and sustainable workplaces
• Unique workplace amenity only a short walk away – access to parks, world-class sporting facilities and Europe’s biggest shopping mall.
• Key infrastructure will be in place when the first office workers move in
• Site works commence in early 2013 with proposed first occupancy late in 2014
• A major employment hub for London creating in excess of 15,000 jobs.