What should the home of the future look like in a densely populated capital? This NLA breakfast talk examined the historic London mansion block and how far this typology can be reinvented to create new higher-density homes that people aspire to live in.
- Claire Bennie
- Rosemarie MacQueen, Consultant
- Alex Lifschutz, Director, LDS
- Stuart Corbyn, Chairman, Get Living London
- Richard Lavington, Founding Director, Maccreanor Lavington
- Alison Brooks, Creative Director, Alison Brooks Architects
- Peter Murray, Chairman, New London Architecture (Chair)
Ticket Information Toggle
This event is now completely fully booked and we are unable to accept any further bookings to the wait list
NLA members are entitled to discounted rates at NLA On Location conferences.
If you experience any issues whilst making a booking please contact Molly Nicholson or call 020 7636 4044
If you would like to become a member, and would like to discuss membership options please contact Janette Murphy.