Game, Set and Match! for LandAid

Tuesday 28 February 2017

18:00 - 21:00

NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT

Individual & Group Tickets Go!

In order to raise funds for LandAid, we are throwing a Games Night in the NLA Galleries here at The Building Centre on Tuesday 28 February. The Galleries will be transformed into a gaming heaven with everything from nostalgic games such as Kerplunk, Hungry Hippo's and Jenga to a competitive arena with virtual tennis, ping pong and various other challenges. Prizes will be awarded for the leaders of each arena game and there will also be a raffle on the night.

All donations will go towards sponsoring our very own Michelle Haywood, Head of Communications, New London Architecture and Emma Jefferson, Exhibition Director, London at MIPIM as they take part in 'Make a Racket', a sponsored tennis tournament during MIPIM at Cannes to raise valuable funds for LandAid - the fantastic property industry charity working to end youth homelessness in the UK.

Click here to buy tickets

About Landaid Toggle

LandAid is the property industry's charity, working all year round to help make their vision of ending youth homelessness in the UK a reality. 

They bring together businesses and individuals from across the industry to support charities delivering life-changing services for young people who are or have been homeless, or who are at risk of homelessness in the future.

As a charitable trust, they award grants to exceptional small or medium-sized charities in the UK who are working to tackle youth homelessness. 70% of their grants are invested in capital projects which provide much-needed homes and stimulating spaces for young people, whilst the remaining 30% fund vital costs including the salaries of frontline staff. 

They also provide free professional property expertise and know-how to their charity partners through our successful pro bono programme. 

Landaid's key aims are:

  • To prevent young people becoming homeless, through targeted work with those most at risk
  • To protect young people who are homeless, particularly those who are on the streets and in immediate danger
  • To provide accommodation, support and training for those who have been homeless
  • To profile youth homelessness within the property industry, especially where we can offer young people a platform to have their voices heard

Fundraising for Toggle

  • #

Share this page Toggle