To celebrate their 12th birthday, this exhibition will explore the relationship between context and process in the design, construction and life of 12 of Bell Phillips Architects’ buildings; and investigating the themes that infuse their work.
Each project has been curated by different members of the Architect team, giving personal and varied insights into the approach and delivery of the schemes. The exhibition will explore a range of themes including:
• Using architecture to transform perceptions of place,
• The role of architecture as a tool to spark economic regeneration,
• The importance of local communities in defining their own environment,
• Designing in dialogue with historic environments,
• How occupants shape buildings after the architects have left.