The winners and the New Londoner of theYear were revealed at the NLA Annual Lunch on 11 July 2013.
The New London Awards recognise the very best in architecture, planning and development in the capital.
New and proposed projects across all sectors of the built environment were eligible and were judged by an eminent international jury. The jury was looking for schemes - both built and unbuilt - of the highest design quality that demonstrate a positive impact on their surroundings and make a wider contribution to life in the city.
Winning schemes will be featured in the NLA galleries alongside all shortlisted schemes at The Building Centre and in a special publication.
Jury Members Toggle
- Dominique Alba, Director, Paris Urban Planning Agency (APUR)
- David J Burney, Commissioner, New York City Department of Design and Construction
- Riccardo Marini, Senior Consultant, Gehl Architects and City Design Leader, Edinburgh City
- Peter Murray, Chairman, NLA (Chair)
- Monica von Schmalensee, CEO/VD, Partner, White
- Debbie Whitfield, Director, NLA
Expert Assessors Toggle
- Claire Bennie, Development Director, Peabody
- Tim Bowder-Ridger, Managing Director, Conran and Partners
- Pat Brown, Director, Central
- Richard Coleman, Principal,
- Richard Coleman Citydesigner
- Paul Davis, Paul Davis and Partners
- Tobias Goevert, Principal Regeneration Officer, GLA
- Joanna van Heyningen; Kirsten Lees, Partner, Grimshaw
- Tony Ling, Director, Jestico + Whiles
- Jane McElroy, Principal, NBBJ Ltd
- Michel Mossessian, Principal, Mossessian & Partners
- Lucy Musgrave, Director & Owner, Publica
- Bill Price, Director, Head of UK Client Management, WSP
- Ziona Strelitz, Founder Director, ZZA Responsive User Environments