With an ambition to make London carbon-neutral by 2050, and the recent announcements from the Mayor to make London the first National City Park, increasing the green cover to 50%, what key strategies will be needed to address major environmental challenges, including meeting ambitious climate targets, efficient use of resources, clean energy and much needed green infrastructure? And how a growing city should plan for healthy places to live and work, supporting sustainable communities to thrive?
An NLA’s year-round programme will bring together the built environment community to share knowledge and strategies for a city in a changing climate, and provide innovative solutions to create places for sustainable and healthy communities.
- Planning for climate resilience and reduction of carbon footprint
- Green infrastructure - green walls, green roofs, green corridors
- Sustainable construction methods, certification and standards
- Health, wellbeing and sustainable communities
- Pecha Kucha, February 2018
Sponsorship Opportunities Toggle
There are opportunities to become either a Champion or Supporter of this programme. To find out more about how you could get involved in the events and output across our platforms please get in touch with the Membership Team via Janette Murphy
Prices start from £3,950 + VAT for 12 month support.